Dr. Bartolome took over Attitude Optometry in May 2012. With her many years of professional experience and clinical training, Dr. Bartolome is committed to providing you with the best eye care experience. She enjoys getting to know her patients and strives to make all her patients feel well taken cared of. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, running and spending time with her family and friends.
- Bachelors of Science, B.S. from University of California Los Angeles
- Doctor of Optometry, O.D. from Southern California College of Optometry
- Internship at Optomeric Center of Los Angeles, Hu Hu Kam Memorial Hospital, Eye Care Center at SCCO, Veteran’s Administration Hospital at Las Vegas.
- Professional Affiliate of the American Optometric Association (AOA), California Optometric Association (COA), San Gabriel Valley Optometric Society.
- Special awards given from COA- Student Research Grant, Project Keep Leadership Award